Consumers probes fire detection system in Michigan gas plant blaze

557c8146-bc40-4267-b54d-672f24a0955f-MI-Consumers-Fire-01 Flames shoot from two silo-looking structures at the compressor station.
A fire detection system that apparently activated by mistake may have started a chain reaction that led to a blaze that shut down one of Michigan's busiest natural gas facilities during a record-breaking cold snap, a Consumers Energy official said Wednesday. TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE, CLICK HERE
1598 Hits

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, PRODUCTS, & MORE

Go to top