An overheated motor is blamed for a fire that spread through a chemical plant in western India Sunday, local media report.

The fire was reported at about 12:30 p.m. in an industrial park in Dombivli. A motor on a machine used to pulverized pellets of polymer overheated and caught fire.

As the fire developed it spread to other sections of the plant. Four workers were on duty when the fire broke out. No injuries were reported.

Firefighters were able to bring flames under control in about two hours with the help of four engines.